NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH)– Yale New Haven Health System has announced the opening dates for their COVID-19 vaccination sites across the state.
The following vaccination sites are scheduled to open on Thursday, Jan. 21:
- Northeast Medical Group (NEMG), 4A Devine St., North Haven.
- NEMG, 112 Quarry Rd., Trumbull.
- NEMG, 501 Kings Highway East, #204, Fairfield.
- NEMG, 500 West Putnam Ave., Greenwich.
- NEMG, 633 Middlesex Ave., Old Saybrook.
- NEMG, 194 Howard St., New London.
The following Health System vaccination sites that are operating in partnership with Yale University will open on Friday, Jan. 22:
- Yale West Campus, 100 West Campus Drive, Bldg. 410, Orange.
- The Lanman Center at Yale University, 74 Ashman St., Lot 78, New Haven.
The following vaccination sites will open on Monday, Jan. 25:
- Floyd Little Field House, 480 Sherman Pwy., New Haven.
- Parsons Center, 70 West River St., Milford.
- The Brunswick School, 1252 King St., Samson Field House, Greenwich.
The following Health System vaccination site will open on Wednesday, Jan. 27:
- Mitchell College, De Biasi Drive, New London.
All vaccinations are by appointment only. To make an appointment, click here.
Yale New Haven Health patients who reside outside of Connecticut are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine in the state if they qualify under Connecticut’s guidelines. Those patients can schedule an appointment by clicking here.
Hartford HealthCare also announced the opening of four new clinics: MidState Medical Center, Southington, Mystic and the Torrington State Armory. More information about these locations and booking appointments can be found online.