(WTNH) -- Campbell Soup Company is recalling approximately 4,185 pounds of chicken soup products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens on Sunday.
The products contain milk, which is a known allergen. The milk is not declared on the product's label.
The chicken with whole grain pasta soup items were produced on February 13, 2017.
The following product is subject to the recall:
18.6 oz cans of "Campbell's Homestyle Healthy Request Chicken with Whole Grain Pasta" soup with a Best By date of February 13, 2019 located on the bottom of the cans.
The problem was discovered on April 20 when multiple consumers complained of the wrong product inside of the soup cans. The products were labeled as "Campbell's Homestyle Healthy Request Chicken with Whole Grain Pasta" but actually contains "Campbell's Homestyle Healthy Request Italian-Style Wedding Spinach & Meatballs in Chicken Broth" soup.
So far, the company has not received any reports of reactions from consumption of the product.
People who have purchased this item are urged to not consume them. The products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
- Pedestrian hit by car in Hamden
- One person dies in motorcycle crash in New Haven
- Grandparents speak out after children left in hot car
- Ansonia Riverwalk bridge vandalized with graffiti
- Playing video games could help your kids lose weight
- Merck promises to lower drug prices
- Lamont calls Ganim "divisive candidate," compares him to Trump
News 8 was crisscrossing the state since the storms began early Tuesday afternoon.Read More »
- Storms cause travel nightmare for thousands across the East Coast
- Tuesday thunderstorms cause damage, knock out power around Connecticut
- Report-It Photo Gallery: July 17, 2018 Thunderstorms
- Tuesday storm knocks out power for hundreds across Connecticut
- Wet weather to linger until around midnight, sunshine returns Wednesday
- Showers, downpours possible Sunday evening
- How to escape a rip current
Rock band 'Avenged Sevenfold' will not be performing in Hartford next week as...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Two-year-old Davion Jenkins remains at Yale-New Haven Hospital, suffering...Read More »
Check out the highlights.Read More »