WATERBURY, Conn. (WTNH) — Waterbury Police announced Monday that the suspect in a July 18 homicide turned himself in at police headquarters.
The suspect, 21-year-old Justin D. Cabrera, was arrested for the shooting death of Kayson Langhorn of Waterbury in a parking lot at 577 Chase Avenue.
Cabrera has been charged with the following:
- Criminal Use of Weapon
- Illegal Discharge of Firearm
- Reckless Endangerment 1st
- Carrying Pistol without a Permit
- Illegal Possession of Weapon in Motor Vehicle
- Illegal Transfer of Pistol/Revolver
Cabrera has been held on $2-million bond, pending his arraignment.