HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) - Two men are facing charges after police seize guns and drugs from a Hartford home on Monday.
According to the Hartford Police Department, detectives initiated a narcotics operation for the area of Orange Street after information was developed for a suspect involved in cocaine sales.
Following the detectives surveillance operation, police say a search warrant was obtained for the first floor of a home on Orange Street.
Authorities say detectives conducted the warrant on Tuesday and seized one revolver, three semi-automatic pistols, 250 grams of cocaine, narcotics manufacturing materials and equipment with a hydraulic press. They say $250,000 in cash was also seized.
As a result of the search, police arrested the resident of the home 38-year-old Erick Conde Dob. He was charged with possession of narcotics, possession with intent to sell narcotics, sales of narcotics and drug factory.
During the investigation, officials say Teodore Maisonet Dob of Hartford, was also arrested and charged with possession of narcotics and possession with intent to sell.
- Connecticut National Guard members returning from deployment
- Middletown holds first ever Pride parade
- Hartford PD hosts gun buyback event
- Search for possible drowning victim in Connecticut River being suspended
- Hartford: Firefighters respond to residential fire on Capen Street
- UPDATE: Target registers back online after system shuts down nationwide
- Flights resume at Newark Airport after United flight skids off runway
Ash trees and oak trees are becoming more and more scarce across the state of Connecticut all because of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moths.Read More »
- Eye on the Storm - Hurricane season by the experts
- Jupiter will get so close to Earth this month that the planet and its largest moons will be visible
- The science behind studying mosquitoes this season
- Safety dos and don'ts of handling a tornado outbreak
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- After several quiet years, tornadoes erupt in United States
- Lots of clouds, scattered showers for Father's Day weekend
Members of the Connecticut Army National Guard are coming home from...Read More »
The search for a possible drowning victim in the Connecticut River is being...Read More »