Police say that last month, narcotics detectives received information about a suspect selling cocaine from the area of 139 Franklin Avenue. A surveillance buy/bust operation was then conducted so police could obtain a search warrant of Apartment 2N at that address.
On Thursday, police conducted the warrant operation and allegedly found drugs and drug packaging materials in the apartment.
- Court concludes Tesla illegally sold cars at gallery
- Police look to identify man who stole Christmas presents, jewelry from Hebron home
- CNN Poll: Approval ratings for Trump, Mueller fall
- Trump to meet with Pelosi, Schumer over looming shutdown
- No jail time for ex-Baylor student accused of sex assault
- Social Media Powers a Personal Look-Back at 2018
- Cromwell superintendent placed on paid administrative leave amid misconduct claim
- American Meteorological Society Report: Climate change causing extreme weather
- Bright and chilly Monday, rain possible later this week
- North Carolina, Virginia hit by 'mammoth' winter storm, hours of snow and ice still to come
- Cold and cloudy Sunday afternoon
- Flurries, snow showers possible on Thursday night
- Cold, more clouds Wednesday afternoon
- Colder weather late Tuesday afternoon
A former guard at the federal prison in Connecticut has pleaded guilty to...Read More »
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
A Connecticut judge has ruled that electric car manufacturer Tesla illegally...Read More »
Connecticut State Police are hoping to identify a man accused of stealing...Read More »
The superintendent of schools in Cromwell has been placed on paid...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A 39-year-old man was arrested in Danbury on Friday for allegedly sexually...Read More »
When Ed Dentel updated his Apple Watch on Thursday night, he didn't expect it to upend his weekend, much less change his life.Read More »
Time magazine's 2018 person of the year are the "guardians and the war on truth."Read More »
As Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election inches closer to the President, approval of Donald Trump's handling of the investigation has fallen, matching its all-time low in CNN polling. The findings, from a new CRead More »