TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Garth Brooks is helping country fans cope with the current coronavirus crisis by livestreaming an acoustic set next week.
The country star is one of a number of musicians taking to social media to livestream concerts for their fans as more festivals and concerts are canceled or postponed due to the growing coronavirus outbreak.
Brooks said the half-hour set may feature his wife, Trisha Yearwood as a special guest.
“We’ll see if we can’t maybe talk the queen into showering up, and makeup and all of that stuff,” Brooks said.
Fans can request songs on his Facebook page.
The concert will take place during his Facebook Live show “Inside Studio G” on Monday, March 23 at 6 p.m. CST.
- Price Chopper/Market 32 issues voluntary recalls of coleslaw and stuffed seafood items
- American Eagle Financial Credit Union offers tips, resources for first-time homebuyers
- Biden announces federal worker vaccine mandate, calls on states to offer $100 for vaccinations
- Biden calls for $100 payments to newly vaccinated Americans
- Trained therapy dog welcomed, new sergeant promoted in Wolcott on Thursday