CONNECTICUT (WTNH) — Connecticut has listed a few COVID-19 testing sites that don’t require appointments.
There are 256 COVID-19 testing sites in the state and most require an appointment, but there are a few that do not:
- In New Haven, Cornell Scott Hill Health Center.
- Generations Family Health Center in Willimantic, Putnam, and Danielson.
- Wheeler Waterbury Family Health and Wellness Center.
- Hartford Healthcare ‘GoHealth’ Urgent Care.
- Torrington at the Community Health and Wellness Center
See the full list below: