(WTNH) — COVID-19 vaccinations are now underway.
Beginning March 1, educators, child care providers and those 55 and up can join those 65 and older in getting the vaccine.
Here is how you can sign up:
- Call Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line at (877) 918-2224
- The CDC’s Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS) & The Connecticut Department of Public Health‘s CT VAMS portal. Or call 211.
- Hartford HealthCare; You can also call (860) 827-7690.
- UConn Health; You can also call (860) 679-5589 (Choose Option 2). The Program’s general line is 860-679-8888 for general questions or vaccine issues. NOTE: Appointment availability will be limited.
- Yale New Haven Health NOTE: Appointments will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Griffin Health; Sign up through CT VAMS or call the Griffin Health hotline at 203-204-1053.
- Trinity Health of New England: Enroll through VAMS portal or MyCare. You can also contact your Trinity Health primary care provider.
- CVS Pharmacy: CVS is now booking appointments at 19 locations across the state.
- Walgreens is booking appointments in at least 12 different locations across the state.
Starting Feb. 12, CT Vaccine Hotline will be in service from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Call (877) 918-2224 for assistance with making an appointment to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
You can also call your physician about making an appointment through them.