30 nursing homes in Connecticut are getting a one-star rating from the feds in a new nationwide ranking.
The agency just tweaked the way it grades nursing homes.
It now provides improved details on staffing and quality measurements.
1-Star Rated Nursing Homes In CT:
- Advanced Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation in New Haven
- Apple Rehab in Avon
- Apple Rehab Cromwell
- Apple Rehab Middletown
- Apple Rehab Saybrook
- Arden House in Hamden
- Autumn Lake Healthcare at New Britain
- Birmingham Health Center in Derby
- Bridgeport Health Care Center
- Bridgeport Manor
- Cassena Care at Norwalk
- Cassena Care at Stamford
- Cobalt Lodge Health Care & Rehab in Cobalt
- Douglas Manor in Windham
- Harbor Village North Health and Rehab Center in New London
- Hewitt Health & Rehab Center, INC in Shelton
- Maefair Health Care Center in Trumbull
- Orchard Grove Specialty Care Center, LLC in Uncasville
- Regalcare at Greenwich
- Regalcare at New Haven
- Regalcare at Prospect
- Regalcare at West Haven
- Riverside Health and Rehab in East Hartford
- Rose Garden Health & Rehab Center in Waterbury
- St. Joseph’s Center in Trumbull
- Talmadge Park Rehabilitation and Care Center in East Haven
- Torrington Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Waterbury Gardens Nursing and Rehab
- Western Rehabilitation Care Center in Danbury
- Westport Rehabilitation Complex
To find out how your prefered nursing home is ranked, click here.
Free download: Access Connecticut breaking news, weather, stream newscasts live and more on-the-go with News 8 alerts directly to your phone.