MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli performed live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli was accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and sang songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert was streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page Easter Sunday. If you missed it live, you can watch it again at the same link.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- What to do with your timeshare during a pandemic
- Winds from Isaias cause tree to fall onto Meriden man’s car 1 month after he bought it
- Gov. Lamont calls on PURA to investigate Eversource, UI responses to outages caused by Isaias
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide
- 71-year-old man charged with 6 armed robberies spanning 8 years