MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli performed live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli was accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and sang songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert was streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page Easter Sunday. If you missed it live, you can watch it again at the same link.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- NASA to launch rocket Friday night for research mission
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- New rules could be in store for Wall Street after GameStop stock saga, SEC Chairman says
- Brooklyn boy buys $2,618 worth of SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon
- New study testing the ‘efficacy and safety’ of Pfizer vaccine on children 2 to 11-years-old