MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli performed live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli was accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and sang songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert was streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page Easter Sunday. If you missed it live, you can watch it again at the same link.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Capitol Report: Pres. Trump impeached not once, but twice; Interview with CT’s Commanding Officer
- Capitol Report: More CT residents eligible for COVID-19 vaccine; students starting winter sports season
- Capitol Report: JR Romano abruptly resigns as CT GOP chair
- Capitol Report: Gov. Lamont recovering from hip surgery; UConn Huskies hot sauce challenge
- One dead following stabbing in parking lot of Corner Cafe in Wallingford Saturday night