PLAINFIELD, Conn. (WTNH) -- The Plainfield Police Department is asking for the public's help in identifying people in connection to a debit card fraud that took place last month.
A debit card was stolen from the ATM at the Eastern Savings Bank in Plainfield and was used to purchase items in the Norwich area at the Norwich Walmart.
Police say although the surveillance photos are not the best quality, if you have any information that may be used to identify these people or their vehicle, they want to hear from you. You can call them at (860) 564-0804.
Sheriff: 8 people dead after Missouri...
Big move for Big Bird: Sesame Street...
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Big move for Big Bird: Sesame Street is entering classrooms
- Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki
- Body of slain officer brought to church for wake
- Erin Stewart qualifies for public campaign financing in bid for Lieutenant Governor
- Man dies after accident at work site in Guilford
- House approves amendments to help residents with crumbing foundations
- 4-year-old dies, 2-year-old brother still at hospital after being left in a hot car
News 8 was crisscrossing the state since the storms began early Tuesday afternoon.Read More »
- Storms cause travel nightmare for thousands across the East Coast
- Tuesday thunderstorms cause damage, knock out power around Connecticut
- Report-It Photo Gallery: July 17, 2018 Thunderstorms
- Tuesday storm knocks out power for hundreds across Connecticut
- Wet weather to linger until around midnight, sunshine returns Wednesday
- Showers, downpours possible Sunday evening
- How to escape a rip current
A 4-year-old boy has died at Yale-New Haven Hospital after firefighters say...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The head of Connecticut's Department of Children and Families is ordering an...Read More »
Did you know that the largest employer of young people in New Haven is LEAP?Read More »
A New Haven man is under arrest after being accused of shooting someone in...Read More »
Back in October, Stewart penned a personal essay in which she admitted she was molested as a child.Read More »
On Friday, the Connecticut Sun will get a visit from Sue Bird, Breanna Stewart and the Seattle Storm. Both UConn greats have come into their own, both on and off the court.Read More »