GRISWOLD, Conn. (WTNH) -- Those against a proposed gun range in Griswold are getting a chance to speak out on Tuesday.
Democratic candidate for governor, Ned Lamont, will be speaking about the proposed plan.
Related content: State Police conduct noise testing at proposed Griswold gun range
He will be joined by a Griswold homeowner who is against the idea.
The press conference is set to begin at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon in Griswold.
- Just you wait, Hamilton debuts at the Bushnell Theater in Hartford
- Man confined to wheelchair after diving accident injures his spine walks at college graduation
- Connecticut kicks off 2020 census
- New Jersey officer saves family trapped in a burning building
- Passengers question why Republic Airlines flight didn't land immediately for a woman having seizures
- Some Trump allies starting to worry about investigations
- 5 missing Marines declared dead in warplanes crash off Japan
(WTNH) - Dress warmly again today! The cold weather pattern continues! Dry through midweek. The next storm will drag mild air our way for rain Friday Night-Saturday. We have our NEWS 8 toy drive at the Connecticut Post Mall in Milford 10AM-Noon Saturday the 15 th! Looking forward to seeing many of you out there!Read More »
- American Meteorological Society Report: Climate change causing extreme weather
- Bright and chilly Monday, rain possible later this week
- North Carolina, Virginia hit by 'mammoth' winter storm, hours of snow and ice still to come
- Cold and cloudy Sunday afternoon
- Flurries, snow showers possible on Thursday night
- Cold, more clouds Wednesday afternoon
- Colder weather late Tuesday afternoon
The assertion that "truth isn't truth," made by a personal attorney for...Read More »
A big opening night is set underway at the Bushnell Theater in Hartford...Read More »
The body cam of a police man in New Jersey shows his heroic deeds of helping...Read More »
Police confirmed a fatal stabbing occurred Monday night at the Starlight...Read More »
A South Florida college student who became confined to a wheelchair after suffering a debilitating spinal injury was able to walk during his graduation ceremony.Read More »