(WTNH) — State Parks across Connecticut have become busier as the state reopened this fall. With social distancing guidelines in place, DEEP has reduced the parking lot capacity at most of its State Parks.
The seasonable weather this weekend is bringing people out to state parks and beaches to enjoy the fall. As a result, the following parks have closed Sunday due to reaching full capacity:
- Kent Falls State Park (Kent)
- Sleeping Giant State Park (Hamden)
- Talcott Mountain State Park (Simsbury)
- Penwood State Park (Bloomfield)
- Bayberry Lane State Boat Launch (Groton)
For the latest closings: https://bit.ly/CTSTATEPARKStwitter.