TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Verizon is reportedly experiencing a major network issue that has left many customers unable to make calls or send text messages.
Down Detector’s outage map shows a large part of the northeast, Midwest and western regions in red. A small part of Florida is affected.
In a comment section under the map, customers are saying “circuits are busy” and they can’t send texts or make calls.
It’s not immediately clear when the outage started or exactly how many people were affected.
Verizon has yet to comment on the outage.
- Report: Bullet hits Record-Journal building, delivery driver’s vehicle in Meriden
- California pair charged with hate crime for vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
- After being rejected from sports teams because of his autism, a Georgia man made his own inclusive league and now wants to bring it to CT
- Dunkin’ Donuts to permanently close 450 convenience store locations
- East Haven woman receives kidney transplant; thanks friend for her help along the way