ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) — Two Abilene, Texas, parents were arrested after their 10-year-old child tested positive for methamphetamine.
Kody Stone and Kathryn Crouch, both 39, were arrested and charged with endangering a child Monday in connection to an investigation that began in September 2019.
Court documents state CPS workers contacted police after Stone, Crouch and the 10-year-old child all tested positive for narcotics.
Stone and Crouch were released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond each.
No further information was released.
- Where to drop off unneeded medication in New Haven for Medication Take Back Day Saturday
- Brian’s Healing Hearts: Niantic mom raises awareness about depression, suicide after her son’s death at 19-years-old
- New England Dairy & Food Council: Maximizing your trip to the supermarket
- State to allocate $20 million to local health districts amid pandemic
- Psychologist discusses cognitive strategies for remote learning