TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You will no longer have to pick out the marshmallows to enjoy your Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms announced it will begin selling marshmallow-only bags thanks to a collaboration with Jet-Puffed.
“Magically delicious in EVERY form! Grab a bag of @jetpuffed marshmallows with Lucky Charms shapes today! #magicallydelicious,” the cereal brand tweeted.
The marshmallows are still in the form of green clovers, pink hearts, blue moons, and yellow stars, just bigger.
The 7-ounce bags are on sale for $1.50. They’ll be available at stores nationwide in September.
- Meetings to be held in Hartford to discuss efforts to prevent gun violence
- 34% of economists in survey expect a US recession in 2021
- Police investigating fatal car crash in North Canaan
- Stretch Your Dollar: Taking advantage of Tax-Free Week without overspending
- Former NFL running back, University of Texas star Cedric Benson dies at 36