SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Run, not walk to Taco Bell if you’re looking for a job!
The fast-food chain announced it will soon be offering store managers at some stores a competitive salary of $100,000 to help attract and retain workers, Bloomberg reports.
The owner of Taco Bell, Yum! Brands, said it will also begin offering new roles for workers who want more leadership experience but don’t want to be managers.
The higher salary will reportedly be tested in select U.S. restaurants in the Midwest and Northeast.
According to Taco Bell, current salaries for general managers at company-owned Taco Bell stores are between $50,000 and $80,000.
- New efforts underway to combat human trafficking as cases increase across the nation
- The ‘Sod God’: 90-year-old groundskeeper has worked every Super Bowl
- Chefs hopes ‘little taste of Miami’ finds big Super Bowl crowd
- Kansas man finds 6-foot boa constrictor in his couch
- Watch: Body camera footage shows woman being rescued after falling into freezing, icy water