The live show focuses on recapping the 2019 legislative session and the work still before lawmakers.
Related content: Lawmakers begin state budget debate
This includes coverage of the current budget of $43 billion over the next two years including the following potential new legislation:
- Plastic bag tax
- Digital download tax hike to 6.35%
- Meals tax would be 1% towards the teacher pension costs
- Alcoholic beverages tax
- “Mansion” tax on $2.5 million dollar home sales
- Nicotine vaping cartridges tax
- Sales tax on parking
- Sales tax on cleaning services
- Increase in ride sharing fee and more
This special streaming show is brought to you by CT Realtors®
Free download: Access Connecticut breaking news, weather, stream newscasts live and more on-the-go with News 8 alerts directly to your phone.