(WTNH) — April Godfrey makes a delicious Meatless Monday dish of saucy zoodles with vegan Parmesan.
2-3 Fresh zucchini
1-2 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
A jar of your favourite marinara sauce
2-3 Tbsp hummus
1 Cup raw cashews
4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1 clove of garlic
1/2 Tsp sea saltDirections
- Make Vegan “Parmesan” by adding garlic and cashews to the food processor. Pulse until finely ground.
- Add nutritional yeast and sea salt to cashew mix and pulse again until all finely ground.
- Set to the side
- Use spiraliser to make zucchini noodles.
- Sautéed zucchini noodles in 1-2 Tsp of olive oil over medium to medium/high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat marinara sauce in saucepan, add hummus and mix well.
- Plate up your Zoodles, top with hummus-y marinara sauce and then sprinkle with vegan “Parmesan”.