(WTNH)– We are prepping a healthy 8-minute meal with Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist Jamie Lee Mcintyre.
She put together a tasty St. Patrick’s Day family charcuterie board featuring rainbow roast beef pinwheels.
The recipe is below:
- 2 large Spinach tortillas
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning powder
- 1/4 cup each thinly sliced red bell pepper strips, carrot strips, yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 Slices lean roast beef
Combine the cream cheese and ranch powder and mix together. Spread evenly over tortillas. Lie the lean roast beef on top of the spread. Then layout 2 tablespoons of each vegetable in rows across the tortillas. Tightly roll up each tortilla like a sushi roll. Add a bit more cream cheese to seal the ends if needed. Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.