(WTNH) — If you are trying to eat less ice cream this summer, Healthy Lifestyle Expert and Founder of Pretty Wellness Caryn Sullivan shares her list of sweet substitutes to satisfy your cravings.
- Organic/Non-GMO ingredients
- Find your favorite treats made with better ingredients. Look for the organic or NON-GMO sticker or find a bakery that specializes in food with made without chemical dyes or highly processed sugars.
- Wholesome treats made with only a few ingredients
- Homemade fudge or cacao mousse made with only a few truly natural ingredients
- Health food with a twist
- Make the fruit the center of dessert and add fun dips that curve your sweet cravings like a balsamic vinaigrette or nut butter