(WTNH) - A free marketing camp in New Haven is set to inspire middle school girls to pursue a career in business.
The Camp Erio will be a free 3-day camp starting August 8th open to all middle school girls interested in learning the confidence and skills they need to succeed in a career in marketing and business.
The camp will introduce young girls to various marketing concepts and aspects of business that they may not get inside the classroom.
Enrollment ends July 31st.
For more information on how to get involved, click here.
- Marriott hotels eliminating plastic straws by 2019
- 17-year-old dies after high school band practice
- Texas Instruments' new CEO loses job for personal misconduct
- Tipster alerted police to suspect in possible Houston serial killings
- Recent incidents of alleged prejudice caught on camera
- 'Snake priestess' Serpentessa uses snakes to massage you
- Bear spotted near church in Oxford
News 8 was crisscrossing the state since the storms began early Tuesday afternoon.Read More »
- Storms cause travel nightmare for thousands across the East Coast
- Tuesday thunderstorms cause damage, knock out power around Connecticut
- Report-It Photo Gallery: July 17, 2018 Thunderstorms
- Tuesday storm knocks out power for thousands across Connecticut
- Wet weather to linger until around midnight, sunshine returns Wednesday
- Showers, downpours possible Sunday evening
- How to escape a rip current
News 8 was crisscrossing the state since the storms began early Tuesday...Read More »
The US Food and Drug Administration is advising people to avoid eating fresh...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A Hartford man will spend 51 months behind bars for illegally possessing a...Read More »
Hamden police are looking to the public for assistance in finding a man...Read More »
The US Food and Drug Administration is advising people to avoid eating fresh crab meat from Venezuela because of potential contamination by bacteria.Read More »
Australian researchers have developed an experimental blood test they say is the first blood test capable of detecting melanoma -- an aggressive form of skin cancer -- in its early stages with a high degree of accuracy.Read More »
MGM Resorts International has sued hundreds of victims of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history in a bid to avoid liability for the gunfire that rained down from its Mandalay Bay casino-resort in Las Vegas.Read More »