(WTNH) - You can read reviews for just about anything online, but what if you're looking for a doctor? A new social network may be able to help with recommendations you can trust.
Tomas Hoyos of Greenwich, Connecticut is one of the founders of Voro The program was inspired by an experience from Hoyos' college years. He was diagnosed with a serious concussion and had a difficult time finding the right care. He then found a great neurologist using a recommendation from a friend.
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- AP sources: Rosenstein spoke of possible secret Trump taping
- PayPal is the latest platform to ditch Alex Jones, Infowars
- Watertown Police Search for Robbery Suspect
- Federal funds to expand "Recovery Coach" program
- 3 infants, 2 adults stabbed at suspected birthing center: Officials
- Japan space rovers lowered to asteroid to collect data
- Friday Marks 80 Years Since the Hurricane of 1938
After unprecedented damage in the southeast from Hurricane Florence, News 8 has teamed up with the American Red Cross and Shop Rite of East Haven to help raise funds for disaster relief.Read More »
- Trump to visit Carolinas on Wednesday
- Cooper: Florence a 'monumental disaster' for NC
- Showers moving out of state during Tuesday evening commute
- SAD UPDATE: Body recovered of 1-year-old baby that was swept away in NC floodwaters
- Death toll rises to 11 as Florence pours on the rain
- Florence pours on the rain in the Carolinas; death toll at 5
- Bright start then cloudy finish to Monday before rain from Florence arrives
Three babies were among five people stabbed at a suspected birthing center in...Read More »
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein discussed secretly recording President Donald Trump last year amid law enforcement concerns about chaos in the White House, according to people familiar with exchanges at the time. One person who was present saiRead More »
Minutes before a 10 p.m. deadline set by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, an attorney for Christine Blasey Ford asked for another day to decide.Read More »