(WTNH)- Mother’s day is just around the corner and a question that crosses the mind; what should I get my mom that she will like and isn’t bad for her?
Healthy lifestyle writer, motivational speaker and two-time breast cancer survivor, Caryn Sullivan came to Good Morning Connecticut to share her favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas with a healthy living twist.
Sullivan says these items will impress and excite your favorite mom who is a wellness warrior, fit-fanatic or a someone who’s thinking about taking a small step toward better health.
Her healthy gift guide is below.
For the mom who likes spas:
- The Salt Cave of Darien – The Salt Cave of Darien is a healing experience where clients relax in an indoor cave surrounded by 84 minerals and nutrients that stimulate rejuvenation and improve respiratory and skin issues
For the mom who wants to embrace positivity:
- Spiritual Gangster sweatshirts – Spiritual Gangster is a conscious clothing company with inspirational messages taken from ancient wisdom and infused with modern culture. Their mission is to inspire everyone to live happy and free and is sold locally at LaModa in Hamden and Fairfield, CT.
- Loved necklace – Genevieve Lau Jewelry is high-quality, unique jewelry that is designed to celebrate women who are inspiring, confident and compassionate. For every LOVED necklace sold, one will be donated to a woman with cancer. These are sold online and locally at Mitchell’s and Richard’s.
For the mom who is always looking for new ways to get more out of her device:
- Brinkcase – A smartphone case that utilizes cutting-edge antenna technology to diffuse cell phone radiation and enhance her phone signal.
For the Mom who loves flowers:
- While flowers are beautiful, try a plant that has a dual benefit: Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and some local nurseries sell rosemary and lavender bushes that can be used for food prep and self-care DIY recipes.
For the mom who loves books:
- Green Enough by Mamavation founder, Leah Segedie
- Detox Your Home by Good Home Company Founder, Christine Dimmick
- GOOP Clean Beauty by the editors of GOOP curated by Gwyneth Paltrow
For the full PrettyWellness.com Mother’s Day Gift Guide visit: http://prettywellness.com/mothers-day.