It can be easy to break away from your healthy habits while you’re on vacation. Healthy Lifestyle Expert and Founder of Pretty Wellness, Caryn Sullivan, shares small adjustments you can make to ensure you’ll feel great both during and after your getaway.
– Drink more water than usual. Try coconut or infused water.
– Moisturize skin your skin. Visiting different climates and recirculated air from plane travel can be tough on skin.
● Pack healthy items:
– Keeping healthy food handy helps fuel your body with nutrition. Bringing food with you will also save you money.
● Make time for steps:
-Making time to do a few laps at an airport or rest stop is a great calorie burning and optimal for a sedentary travel day.
– Wearing comfortable clothing especially shoes makes it easier to get in
some extra steps when traveling.
● Plan a few active / healthy outings:
– Hikes, outdoor sports, circuit training / yoga at the beach.
-Find a few juice bars, healthy restaurants or high-nutrient meals to offset the other fun and festive activities.