Holistic Health Coach and blogger April Godfrey makes sweet vegan and gluten free freezer fudge.
Salted Almond Freezer Fudge:
1/2 Cup virgin coconut oil (room temp, liquid form)
1/2 Cup pure maple stout
1/2 Cup cocoa powder
1/4 Cup almond butter
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 Cup chopped raw almonds
Coarse sea salt to sprinkle
-In a mixing bowl, whisk together liquid coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla until well blended and creamy.
– Sift in the cocoa powder and mix well.
– Add chopped nuts, mix well.
– Pour into a parchment paper lined 8×8 or 9×9 pan.
– Sprinkle Coarse Sea salt to taste.
– Place in the freezer for at least one hour.
– Cut into desired size pieces and store in the freezer.
– Enjoy! Goes great with a nice glass of red wine.