Now that November is here, many of you are gearing up for an expensive time of year as you buy holiday gifts and book winter flights. It’s why it may not be a bad idea to shop around for a new credit card as many of them have sign-on bonuses.
The three cards with the best savings and money market account bonuses are here:
- Discover Bank with $150 or $200 bonus
- Chase bank with the same $150 or $200 bonus
- Capital One that has a $200 or $1,000 bonus
The top four cards with the best checking account bonuses:
- Fifth Third Bank with $500 in bonuses
- Wells Fargo with a $400 bonus
- TD Bank and Chase Bank with between a $150 to $300 dollar bonus
Remember, banks use sign-up bonuses to set themselves apart to bring in new customers and deposits. This could work to your benefit.
Having credit helps you build credit and it doesn’t hurt to have some extra money come your way. But only do this if you know you can pay the card in full on time. Otherwise, the bonus won’t be worth it.
For more information, click here.