(WTNH) — Black Friday deals are starting earlier than ever, from planes to hotels, even cruising the high seas!
It’s officially that time of year, the holiday season is kicking off and while Black Friday comes at the end of this week, you don’t have to wait to find deals.
ABC News gathered a list of inexpensive flights rolling out early ahead of Black Friday for travel from January to March:
- JFK to Cancun is down from $500 to $236 nonstop
- JFK to Barcelona is down from $800 to $285
- LAX to Los Cabos is down from $500 to $220
- Miami to LAX is down from $375 to $185
ABC said it found this list through Scott’s Cheap Flights.
Hotel deals may be a bit harder to come by, but ABC created this preliminary list of deals:
- Karisma hotels and resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico are up to half off, plus get a resort credit of up to $1,000
- Fairmont Hotels are 25% off at many properties
Don’t forget to check out websites like Expedia and Priceline when looking for deals. Expedia is offering 30% off or more at some hotels.
And for the best deals, such as cruises, Cruise Critic has spotted a few amazing deals. The Norwegian Cruise Line is offering that the second guest on the ship sails for free, and at Celecstyal Cruises, you can get up to 50% off your trip.
So remember, over the next two weeks, some huge deals are expected. Some tips you should keep in mind are that you should know the dates you can potentially travel before the deal goes live.
Once the deals are released, act fast.
Each airline and hotel chain has an email list, so sign up for those now to see what they’re offering.
And finally, start looking at their social media accounts, some deals might be released there.