Rattlesnakes often hide in rural Texas homes, but few are discovered peering up from a toilet.
A Colorado’s groom trip to his own wedding reception was interrupted when he was bit by a rattlesnake while taking wedding photos.
Park employees in Nueces County, Texas made a mysterious discovery in Laguna Madre on Wednesday.
A Pennsylvania reptile sanctuary that rescues all sorts of cold-blooded critters from neglect and abandonment had to save a snake from itself.
A two-headed snake has found a good home in Louisiana.
Park rangers found a snake with three functioning eyes in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Golden State star Stephen Curry makes a lot of money.
Cavaliers fans waited outside the Warriors' team hotel after the loss apparently to heckle the players.
We’re told that family was getting ready to take a dip. They grabbed two noodles that were up against a wall. That’s when a big snake popped out of one of them and they found several babies inside.
Cyanide is a poison. Rattlesnake venom is a poison. Certain household products can be a poison. But coconut oil? One professor seems to think so, colliding head-on with consumers who believe it’s good for them.