WTNH - No school in the state has more football championships than Ansonia...
The Chargers looking for a 20th title...
Never a down year in the Valley-- Tom Brockett's guys went 10-0 druing the regular season..
Hosting Plainfield tonight...
First Ansonia offensive play of the night goes for a touchdown...
Sophomore QB Sheldon Shuler-- he's a big kid with a big arm..
Deep into the night for sohomore Jalen Johnson..
After a Shykeem Harmon TD...
Its Shuler nd Johnson doing their thing again...
Johnson does most of the work...
What a combo this is going to be for the next couple seasons...
42 nothing Chargers advance...
- Self-help guru convicted in lurid sex-trafficking case
- 'Jeopardy!' champion James Holzhauer donates portion of winnings in honor of Trebek
- WEST HAVEN PD: Searching for suspect that robbed a Bank of America
- Madison teacher claims she was fired from teaching job after posting semi-nudes in support of Trump
- Country Time Lemonade advocating to legalize all lemonade stands across the country
- PD: Woman severely injured by compactor at NSA Supermarket
- David Ortiz was not the target of the shooting in Dominican Republic, police say
Ash trees and oak trees are becoming more and more scarce across the state of Connecticut all because of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moths.Read More »
- Eye on the Storm - Hurricane season by the experts
- Jupiter will get so close to Earth this month that the planet and its largest moons will be visible
- The science behind studying mosquitoes this season
- Safety dos and don'ts of handling a tornado outbreak
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- After several quiet years, tornadoes erupt in United States
- Cloudy with passing showers Thursday morning
The guru of a cult-like self-improvement group that attracted heiresses and...Read More »
Three-time Travelers champion Bubba Watson has not had any trouble finding...Read More »
West Haven police are looking for a suspect that robbed a Bank of America on...Read More »
A teacher at a private school in Madison claims she was fired for posing...Read More »
New London police report they responded to a store compactor injury at NSA...Read More »
Watch out RoboCop; there's a new sheriff in this California town.Read More »
The guru of a cult-like self-improvement group that attracted heiresses and Hollywood actresses was convicted Wednesday of turning his female devotees into his sex slaves through such means as shame, punishment and nude blackmail photos.Read More »
The debate over reparations catapulted from the campaign trail to Congress on Wednesday as lawmakers heard impassioned testimony for and against the idea of providing compensation for America's history of slavery and racial discrimination.Rep. SheiRead More »