(WTNH) — Mark your calendars; four Division I collegiate hockey teams will face off in the first-ever Connecticut Ice Festival Tournament.
The Quinnipiac, Sacred Heart University, UConn, and Yale hockey teams will contend in a two-round, four game tournament on January 25th-26th 2020 at the Webster Bank Arena.
- Game Schedule for January 25th
- 4:00 p.m. – QUINNIPIAC vs. UCONN
- 7:30 p.m. – SHU vs. YALE
- Game Schedule for January 26th
- 3:30 p.m. – Consolation game
- 7:00 p.m. – Championship game
The weekend will also include seminars and clinics for youth and high school hockey players.
For more information and tickets, click here.