The New York Giants have elevated kicker Randy Bullock and tight end Tyree Jackson from their practice squad ahead of Sunday's game against the Washington Commanders.
This is the third of three elevations for Bullock, which likely means that Cade York, signed to the 53-man roster, will probably be inactive for a third straight week.
This is the second elevation for Jackson, who will add depth at tight end for the Giants, who have Daniel Bellinger and Lawrence Cager on the 53-man roster. Jackson has been more of a contributor on special teas for New York.
The Giants also announced that tackle Evan Neal and cornerback Adoree' Jackson did not make the trip with the team to Washington. Neal is week to week with an ankle injury, and Jackson is still in the concussion protocol. Both were declared out of Sunday's game on Friday.
In addition, defensive back Bobby McCain was added to the injury report with an illness. McCain didn't make the trip with the team to Washington; instead, he is traveling separately. He is listed as questionable for Sunday's game.
The Giants face the Commanders on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET at FedExField.
- Get the latest breaking news and analysis on the New York Giants
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Check out the Giants Country YouTube Channel.
- Subscribe and like the LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Connect with us via text alerts! Free 14 Day Trial!