New York Giants left tackle Andrew Thomas, listed as questionable on the team's injury report with a knee issue suffered in last week's loss, is active for the team's Week 11 game against the Washington Commanders.
Thomas, who missed multiple weeks earlier in the year due to a hamstring pull, was a limited participant this week in practice.
Defensive back Bobby McCain, who initially didn't travel with the team due to an illness that landed him on the Saturday injury report, is among the inactive players for the Giants this week. He joins cornerback Adoree' Jackson (concussion) and tackle Evan Neal (ankle) on the inactive list due to health-related issues.
The Giants' healthy scratches include running back Deon Jackson, tackle Joshua Miles, defensive lineman Jordon Riley, and kicker Cade York.
The Commanders' inactive list includes running back Antonio Gibson, cornerback Tariq Castro-Fields, fullback Alex Armah, guard Julian Good-Jones, tight end Curtis Hodges, receiver Mitchell Tinsley, and defensive end James Smith-Williams.
- Get the latest breaking news and analysis on the New York Giants
- Follow and like us on Facebook
- Submit your questions for our mailbag
- Check out the Giants Country YouTube Channel.
- Subscribe and like the LockedOn Giants YouTube Channel
- Connect with us via text alerts! Free 14-Day Trial!