(WTNH) - A video of a young St. Louis Blues fan finding out she is getting a surprise trip to game number three is melting hearts over the internet.
For the past four months, the fan has been battling a rare disease, and hasn't been able to leave the hospital.
At the game, she held a sign saying "I'm here boys, let's do this." She got a standing ovation from fans and players.
- Tolls stalled, may need Special Session
- Bear euthanized after killing dog in Burlington
- Dressbarn, women's clothing chain, to close all its 650 stores
- Police identify Milford homicide victim
- Replacing a crumbling foundation from start to finish
- Officials announce H.O.P.E initiative aimed at opioid prevention and education
- Loaded glock handgun magazine found at North Haven movie theater
Destructive, powerful storms. Connecticut caught in the crosshairs.Read More »
- Reflecting on Connecticut tornadoes 1 year later
- Today's Connecticut Forecast
- Warm temps, high humidity and strong storms for Monday afternoon
- Connecticut experiencing high pollen counts this week
- Hurricane hunters soar into storms to collect crucial data
- 'Hurricane Watch: The Path to Preparedness' weather special
- Connecticut River continues to overflow its banks
Tens of millions of dollars in claims are being distributed to eastern...Read More »
Several Connecticut towns and police departments are coming together to...Read More »