(WTNH) - It's a dream come true for Mark and Trish Brandau.
Their twin boys are playing in the NCAA Men's Lacrosse Tournament this weekend.
The only problem is that they're playing against each other in New Haven on Saturday.
Related Content: Yale men's lacrosse falls to Penn 12-11 in Ivy League title game
It's not an easy situation for the family.
The Brandaus plan on sitting right at midfield on Saturday. Shirts with both team logos and numbers are being made right now.
Hugs and family photos are planned for right after the game.
- Self-help guru convicted in lurid sex-trafficking case
- 'Jeopardy!' champion James Holzhauer donates portion of winnings in honor of Trebek
- WEST HAVEN PD: Searching for suspect that robbed a Bank of America
- Madison teacher claims she was fired from teaching job after posting semi-nudes in support of Trump
- Country Time Lemonade advocating to legalize all lemonade stands across the country
- PD: Woman severely injured by compactor at NSA Supermarket
- David Ortiz was not the target of the shooting in Dominican Republic, police say
Ash trees and oak trees are becoming more and more scarce across the state of Connecticut all because of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moths.Read More »
- Eye on the Storm - Hurricane season by the experts
- Jupiter will get so close to Earth this month that the planet and its largest moons will be visible
- The science behind studying mosquitoes this season
- Safety dos and don'ts of handling a tornado outbreak
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- After several quiet years, tornadoes erupt in United States
- Cloudy with passing showers Thursday morning
The guru of a cult-like self-improvement group that attracted heiresses and...Read More »
Three-time Travelers champion Bubba Watson has not had any trouble finding...Read More »
West Haven police are looking for a suspect that robbed a Bank of America on...Read More »
A teacher at a private school in Madison claims she was fired for posing...Read More »
New London police report they responded to a store compactor injury at NSA...Read More »
Watch out RoboCop; there's a new sheriff in this California town.Read More »
The guru of a cult-like self-improvement group that attracted heiresses and Hollywood actresses was convicted Wednesday of turning his female devotees into his sex slaves through such means as shame, punishment and nude blackmail photos.Read More »
The debate over reparations catapulted from the campaign trail to Congress on Wednesday as lawmakers heard impassioned testimony for and against the idea of providing compensation for America's history of slavery and racial discrimination.Rep. SheiRead More »