Officers from the Fort Pierce Police Department responded to a call of a woman who said she couldn’t take care of her Brindle Pittie. The puppy apparently wasn’t old or strong enough to be left in a shelter cage until Dorian was gone.
Officer Michel Jean showed the puppy to his family over Facetime, who were in a unanimous agreement that they had to take it in.
The family named the dog “Dory” in honor of the Hurricane that brought them together.
- Parents demand investigation into alleged misconduct by former Stonington teacher, coach
- 2 arrested in connection with 2019 hit-and-run involving Bridgeport firefighter
- Hospital worker living near California school arrested for possessing child pornography
- Budweiser combats ‘typical American’ stereotypes in Super Bowl spot
- Community makes Jennifer Dulos’ memorial bigger after Fotis reportedly takes part of it down