Officers from the Fort Pierce Police Department responded to a call of a woman who said she couldn’t take care of her Brindle Pittie. The puppy apparently wasn’t old or strong enough to be left in a shelter cage until Dorian was gone.
Officer Michel Jean showed the puppy to his family over Facetime, who were in a unanimous agreement that they had to take it in.
The family named the dog “Dory” in honor of the Hurricane that brought them together.
- East Haven PD searching for suspect who robbed two stores in 12 hours
- New Haven police officer injured in hit-and-run on Long Wharf Drive speaks to News 8
- Motorcycle rally in Voluntown raising awareness for addiction
- Abandoned dog found in a crate down an embankment in Enfield
- Rabbi accused of sexual assault set to return to court