Officers from the Fort Pierce Police Department responded to a call of a woman who said she couldn’t take care of her Brindle Pittie. The puppy apparently wasn’t old or strong enough to be left in a shelter cage until Dorian was gone.
Officer Michel Jean showed the puppy to his family over Facetime, who were in a unanimous agreement that they had to take it in.
The family named the dog “Dory” in honor of the Hurricane that brought them together.
- Foods that can help keep you cool this summer
- FBI investigates after Air Force helicopter shot in Virginia
- Experts discuss safely returning to campus, COVID-19 vaccine trials
- Garrett jumped at chance to be Giants’ offensive coordinator
- Bristol Health employees come together for ‘White Coats for Black Lives’ to dismantle racism in medicine