Officers from the Fort Pierce Police Department responded to a call of a woman who said she couldn’t take care of her Brindle Pittie. The puppy apparently wasn’t old or strong enough to be left in a shelter cage until Dorian was gone.
Officer Michel Jean showed the puppy to his family over Facetime, who were in a unanimous agreement that they had to take it in.
The family named the dog “Dory” in honor of the Hurricane that brought them together.
- Protesters in Hamden want arrested officer involved in shooting of unarmed couple fired
- 69-year-old woman arrested after reportedly striking, killing 74-year-old man on mobility scooter outside Hamden library
- CMA Awards: List of 2019 winners
- Fire officials urge public to properly dispose of fireplace ashes after house fire in Hamden
- New housing code: Hartford cracks down on slumlords in the capitol city