(WTNH) - Saturday will be mostly dry with the exception of a few passing showers. It will also be breezy, highs in the upper 50s to low 60s. Sunday will be much cooler and windier with lots of sunshine. Highs will be only in the mid to upper 40s. Next week looks dry and chilly. Watching for a storm on the last weekend of October.
Saturday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a few scattered showers and breezy. Most of the day will be dry High of 63
Sunday: Becoming sunny, windy and chilly, Highs in the mid-upper 40s. Wind chill in the 30's at times!!
Monday: Chilly with a mix of clouds and sun. Highs near 50.
Tuesday: Early shower, then Partly sunny and milder with highs in the mid-upper 50's
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, chilly Highs around 50.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, breezy and cold. High in the 40's
Friday: Watching a developing storm to our south!!! breezy, cold....High in the 40's.
Saturday: Partly to mostly cloudy. High in the 50s
- USC agrees to pay $215M to settle doctor sex abuse claims
- Schumer: Progress made for investigators to get limo access
- Nancy Pelosi: I'm confident Democrats will retake the House
- Ann Nyberg emcees New Haven Reads 7th annual Spelling Bee
- Emergency crews respond to serious crash involving ambulance truck in Hartford
- UConn research scientists issue warning on rare tick
- Disaster Loan Center opens in Hamden for those affected by May tornadoes
Following a chilly start, it's going to be a nice Friday! Get the latest forecast from Storm Team 8.Read More »
- Connecticut Red Cross volunteer in Florida describes heartbreaking scenes following hurricane
- Hurricane is blamed for 16 deaths in Florida alone
- Evacuations for 'disastrous' Llano, Colorado River flooding in Texas
- Early snow blankets much of Kansas
- Searches intensify after body is found in Michael's wake
- 'It was life or death': Face-to-face with Michael's fury
- How you can help survivors in the wake of Hurricane Michael
Sen. Charles Schumer says progress is being made getting federal safety...Read More »
New Haven Reads 7th annual Spelling Bee was held this evening at Yale and it...Read More »
Emergency crews in Hartford have responded to a serious multi-vehicle...Read More »
Scientists say there is a new tick in Connecticut. It's an invasive species...Read More »
A disaster loan center is opening in Hamden for people cleaning up from...Read More »
State police say they have more images of a vehicle that nearly hit a 7-year-old New York girl as she got off her school bus.Read More »
Saudi Arabia has confirmed the death of missing Saudi journalist and Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, claiming he died in a fist fight involving more than a dozen Saudi officials at the country's consulate in Istanbul.Read More »
The University of Southern California said Friday that it would pay $215 million to settle claims of sexual abuse and harassment by a school gynecologist, but lawyers for hundreds of the accusers say it's not enough money and the university has yet tRead More »