(WTNH) - FREEZE WARNING for most of Connecticut early Thursday. Despite bright sunshine Thursday afternoon temperatures are only in the 40's with wind chill all day in the 30's. A widespread FROST/FREEZE scenario expected for Friday morning too. Milder weather returns Friday afternoon and Saturday before another cold front brings the chill back for Sunday and Monday.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, windy and chilly. Lows in the 30s...wind chill in the 20's late.
Thursday: A cold start with a cold wind. Heavy Jacket Alert! Mostly sunny, windy & cold with highs only in the mid-upper 40s during the afternoon. Wind chill in the 30s all day! A frost/freeze at night.
Friday: A cold/frosty start. Mostly sunny and milder with clouds late. Highs 55-60.
Saturday: A passing shower, otherwise lots of clouds, some sun, breezy, pleasant with highs in the upper 50s to low 60's.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy in the morning with more sun late, brisk. Highs in the mid-upper 40s.
Monday: Chilly with a mix of clouds and sun. Highs 45-50.
Tuesday: Early shower, then Partly sunny, more seasonable with highs in the 50s.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with highs in 50's.
Thursday: Watching a developing storm along the coast!!! Windy and colder. High in the 40's.
- West Haven woman warns others after her security camera captures car thefts
- Trump tells AP he won't accept blame if GOP loses House
- Hartford police fire 'trigger-happy' officer following internal investigation
- One person escapes house fire in Norwalk
- Feinstein, opponent spar on how Democrats can best resist
- Netflix shares jump 6 percent on strong subscriber growth
- Lamont eyes sports betting revenues to help seniors
(WTNH) - FREEZE WARNING for most of Connecticut early Thursday. Despite bright sunshine Thursday afternoon temperatures are only in the 40's with wind chill all day in the 30's. A widespread FROST/FREEZE scenario expected for Friday morning too. Milder weather returns Friday afternoon and Saturday before another cold front brings the chill back for Sunday and Monday.Read More »
- Connecticut Red Cross volunteer in Florida describes heartbreaking scenes following hurricane
- Hurricane is blamed for 16 deaths in Florida alone
- Evacuations for 'disastrous' Llano, Colorado River flooding in Texas
- Early snow blankets much of Kansas
- Searches intensify after body is found in Michael's wake
- 'It was life or death': Face-to-face with Michael's fury
- How you can help survivors in the wake of Hurricane Michael
Moriah Conlan says her family's home surveillance captured four brazen...Read More »
It was a video that surprised many, when it surfaced. Hartford Police Officer...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
UConn and IMG announced a 15-year contract extension for licensing and...Read More »
"The character of the community, the character of the town is in its...Read More »
Border patrol agents are arresting a record-number of families along the U.S.Mexico border.Read More »
Moriah Conlan says her family's home surveillance captured four brazen thieves stealing from unlocked cars in a section of West Haven near Mountain View Road. In the video, the men pull into a driveway in a BMW SUV, opening doors to three out of foRead More »
Netflix shares jumped 6 percent in early trading after the company reported a big increase in subscribers.Read More »