(WTNH) - Very comfortable across Connecticut with no wind and temperatures in the 40s during Friday. More mild temperatures Saturday. Light rain/drizzle/fog to start Saturday morning with dry and pleasant weather for Saturday midday/afternoon!! Temps near 50 degrees!!! Round two of a steadier and heavier rain for Sunday with some mixed precipitation/snow possible inland (especially in the hills). Could be a slippery start inland for the Monday morning commute(Stay Tuned). A quick polar blast for Tuesday with gusty winds and highs in the 20's to low 30's then milder temps with more rain by late next week!! We have our NEWS 8 toy drive at the Connecticut Post Mall in Milford 10AM-Noon this Saturday! Looking forward to seeing many of you out there!
Tonight: Light rain, drizzle and fog, temps in the upper 30s to mid 40's.
Saturday: Light rain drizzle/fog to start, then dry and pleasant weather for the afternoon with some sunshine possible northern CT. Milder with highs temperatures near 50 degrees!!!
Sunday: Rain, breezy and chilly. Could change to all snow inland Sunday night before ending!! Highs in the 30s to around 40.
Monday: Slippery start inland? Windy and chilly with highs in the low-mid 40s at the shore, upper 30s inland with clearing skies.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny, windy and colder. Highs in the upper 20's to low-mid 30s.
Wednesday: Passing clouds with highs in the upper 30s.
Thursday: Sun to clouds with highs in the low-mid 40s.
Friday: Rain returns with highs in the low-mid 40s again.
- Nancy Wilson, Grammy winning jazz singer, dies at 81
- Obama-era rule leads to $150M in student loan forgiveness
- Justice Department says Russia investigation has cost roughly $25 million since May 2017
- Steel bar smashes into Milford family's car
- Federal judge in Texas strikes down Affordable Care Act
- Facebook Bug Exposed Photos of Up to 6.8 Million Users
- Crews respond to structure fire in East Hampton
(WTNH) - Heads up for some icy spots this morning thanks to the light snow that fell yesterday. Temps today will get up above average with lots of highs in the 40s and mostly cloudy skies. Round one of rain will move in this evening and overnight. It does not look like much with drizzle possible overnight. Tomorrow will dry out for the afternoon with mild temps near 50 degrees. Round two of rain will return for Sunday with some mixed precipitation possible inland (especially in the hills)....Read More »
- Quiet Friday, rain on the way for Saturday
- Snow showers possible Thursday
- More clouds later as cold Tuesday continues
- American Meteorological Society Report: Climate change causing extreme weather
- Bright and chilly Monday, rain possible later this week
- North Carolina, Virginia hit by 'mammoth' winter storm, hours of snow and ice still to come
- Cold and cloudy Sunday afternoon
The California farm identified as one possible source of an E. coli outbreak...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
New Haven police have confirmed with News 8 that a person has been struck in...Read More »
The East Haven girls basketball team will find out early how they stack up in the state.Read More »