(WTNH) - Another cold start out there, watch your step on the remaining ice. temperatures will go higher today and they will rise through the night tonight with rain and fog. Heavy rain for Thursday morning with some flooding before tapering off during the afternoon. Colder weather follows.
Today: Clouds moving in and dry for much of the day. Some spotty rain later in the afternoon/evening. Any mix at the onset will not last long as temperatures rise. Highs in the 30s for much of the day with 40s later in the afternoon and tonight. Ice chunks falling from trees. Be careful!
Tonight: Rainy and foggy with rising temperatures. Temps rising through the 40s.
Thursday: Pouring rain for the morning with temperatures in the 40s and 50s. Windy. Rain ending during the mid-late afternoon with falling temperatures.
Friday: Passing clouds and colder temps. Highs in the 30s.
Saturday: More clouds, especially late. Chilly with highs in the upper 20s to low 30s.
Sunday: Light snow/mix possible early for parts of CT then temperatures rise fir the afternoon. Highs in the 30s to around 40°.
Monday: Clearing out with 30s.
Tuesday: Snow/Mix/Rain with highs in the 30s. Watching a possible coastal storm.
Wednesday: Clearing & colder with highs in the 20s.
- Groups push to keep recreational marijuana illegal in Connecticut
- Space agency plans to begin mining on moon by 2025
- New York's Penn Station Access project moves forward
- Newark operations resume after drone reports halt arrivals
- Los Angeles teachers head back to school after reaching deal
- 2 men in critical condition after pedestrian crash, stabbing in Shelton
- Heavy police presence in New Haven due to report of chemical smell
- Frigid air, high winds sweep the Northeast; at least 7 dead
- Report-It Recap: Wintry mix freezes Connecticut over holiday weekend
- Bitter cold sets in as winter storm wreaks havoc on travel
- Photos: First storm of 2019 knocks down trees, wires across Connecticut
- Governor Lamont urges residents to stay home as wintry weather rolls through Connecticut
- More than 30,000 outages reported across Connecticut during storm
- Winter weather impacting Sunday flights at Bradley International Airport
Bolton Center School in Bolton is closed on Wednesday due to a water pump issue.Read More »
A new agreement could result in four new Metro-North Railroad stations that...Read More »
Flight arrivals at Newark Airport were briefly suspended Tuesday evening...Read More »
Police are investigating an incident where one man was struck by a vehicle...Read More »
There is a heavy police presence in New Haven Wednesday morning as officials...Read More »
The European Space Agency is planning to mine for natural resources on the moon.Read More »
This honor was saved for the one and only Mariano Rivera.Read More »