Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont spoke from the state armory on the winter storm late Sunday morning.
He urged residents to dial 911 for any emergency, while using 211 for information on storm services.
Lamont also thanked plow drivers around the state along with emergency crews.
For more information, click here.
- Connecticut National Guard members returning from deployment
- Middletown holds first ever Pride parade
- Hartford PD hosts gun buyback event
- Search for possible drowning victim in Connecticut River being suspended
- Hartford: Firefighters respond to residential fire on Capen Street
- UPDATE: Target registers back online after system shuts down nationwide
- Flights resume at Newark Airport after United flight skids off runway
Ash trees and oak trees are becoming more and more scarce across the state of Connecticut all because of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moths.Read More »
- Eye on the Storm - Hurricane season by the experts
- Jupiter will get so close to Earth this month that the planet and its largest moons will be visible
- The science behind studying mosquitoes this season
- Safety dos and don'ts of handling a tornado outbreak
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- After several quiet years, tornadoes erupt in United States
- Lots of clouds, scattered showers for Father's Day weekend
Members of the Connecticut Army National Guard are coming home from...Read More »
The search for a possible drowning victim in the Connecticut River is being...Read More »