WETHERSFIELD, Conn. (WTNH) – Department of Motor Vehicles has adjusted its office hours across the for Christmas week.
Here is the schedule for DMV major customer service offices:
- Tuesday, Dec. 24: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: Closed
- Thursday, Dec. 26: 9:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 27: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 28: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
DMV Express license partner offices will also have adjusted hours around the holiday:
- AAA offices in Avon, Cromwell, Enfield, Manchester, Old Saybrook, Southington, Waterford and West Hartford will close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24, and remain closed on Dec. 25.
- The Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union offices in Milford and North Haven will close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24 and remain closed on Dec. 25.
- The Stamford (WorkPlace, Inc.) office will closed on Dec. 24 and Dec. 25.
- The West Haven City Hall office will close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24 and remain closed on Dec. 25.
For additional information on DMV service locations and hours of operation, visit https://ct.gov/dmv/offices.