(WFRV) — Thanksgiving is just under two months away and some stores are announcing they will close on Thanksgiving Day to allow employees to spend time with their families.
Here is a list of area stores that have officially announced they will close on Thanksgiving Day:
- Ace Hardware
- Burlington Coat Factory (opens at 7 a.m. on Black Friday)
- Fleet Farm (opens at 6 a.m. on Black Friday)
- Hobby Lobby – (open for Black Friday at 8 a.m.)
- HomeGoods – (open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- Lowe’s – (open for Black Friday at 6 a.m.)
- Marshalls – (open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- Petco – (open for Black Friday at 8 a.m.)
- Sam’s Club
- T.J.Maxx – (open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- True Value
BestBlackFriday reports a number of stores are expected to close Thanksgiving but have not made an official announcement yet.
Those stores include:
- Home Depot
- Office Depot/OfficeMax
The blog also features a list of stores they expect will remain open on Thanksgiving:
- Best Buy
- Big Lots
- Old Navy
Check back throughout the next few weeks for an updated list.